Success starts with Community and Culture, which begins at home, or should we say work.
Join Our Community of Talented People
When Service Meets Success
COMMUNITY & CULTURE STARTS IN THE HOME… State of Emotions understands that home and work are interwoven into one. Each person’s home has become a micro-version of the company.
Our mission is to support the work-life balance by giving each individual the practical and emotional tools to succeed at their job and within their work/home environment. How can we help others unless we have the tools to help ourselves?
...And Diversity Meets Acceptance
BEING HEARD… State of Emotions VALUES those looking to discover their VOICE while using their professional skill set to create change.
Our success comes from employees understanding the importance of functional and emotional changes. Communication, collaboration, and engagement are at the root of this…not just for our clients but with our employees.
WHAT I DO ISN’T WHO I AM… We aspire to be an organization that will give opportunities to our employees despite the hand you’ve been dealt in life.
Your background doesn’t define your capabilities but tells a unique story that can inspire impact and motivate others throughout America. Our workplace is where you can develop and shape yourself into whatever role you desire, whatever your background; we encourage our employees to make leaps into one’s development, as it will translate into a life beyond our organization.
Find Your Community With Us!
- a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
- a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
…The definition, in summary, is to believe TOGETHER we can bring positive change to America’s workforce.
We are Look For Strategic Marketing Outreach Intern: Someone who is a fast learner, analytical, creative, has excellent work ethic, and is interested in building a career and valuable experience in graphic design, web design, marketing analytics, offline/online media and/or other marketing fields. Marketing Strategist must work with the marketing team member(s) to assure the execution of high-quality marketing strategies within the defined time frame.
- Creating online interactive components for advertising and marketing.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic. Experience in SEO, Web Development a plus
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires.
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends.
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly.
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments.
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs.
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s website, social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Designing and implementing websites, email templates, and icons, newsletters, flyers, email templates.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex research into a common language.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Organization and time management skills.
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Proficient with Adobe | Illustrator | Canva
- Solve development problems with the ability to create consistent, on-brand digital products.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements
Must be enrolled in a degree seeking program Majors: Marketing, Computer Science, SEO, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Digital DesignPay Rate: TBD
Remote/ must be able to work Easten Time 9:00am-5:00pm