COVID-19 UPDATES FOR STATE OF EMOTIONS CUSTOMERS
We’re actively following the latest developments about the Covid-19 outbreak. We want to keep you informed about how it might impact your orders with State of Emotions, so follow this FAQ for current updates.
We’re also partnering with backup facilities to help us manage order volume. We’re routing orders to wherever they can be fulfilled most efficiently.
April 20, 2020
Since our partners are working at a reduced capacity, US orders are likely to see fulfillment delays. Our carriers can’t guarantee Express and Overnight delivery at the moment, so we’ll be temporarily disabling these shipping methods from State of Emotions order process.
March 25, 2020
Along with the safety of our supplier’s employees, our top priority is to continue to provide uninterrupted service. We think that it’s especially crucial during these times to support in any way we can, those on the front-lines, and our customers who are isolated at home and need extra encouragement. That’s why State of Emotions, our partner’s facilities will keep some basic operations open for the time being.
Here’s what that means:
- Our partner’s fulfillment teams are working voluntarily. Everyone healthy and willing to work is welcome. Those who can already work from home.
- We will be working at a reduced capacity, so production will likely take longer than usual.
- Our partner’s fulfillment center is taking extra measures to keep our fulfillment teams safe. They are staggering shifts, maintaining a 6-foot distance between each station, setting up partitions at tables in our break rooms, and distributing PPE such as safety masks and gloves. In some cases, they have set up an on-site wellness clinic with health consultations available 24/7 over the phone.
- Our partners will continue to follow guidelines from the CDC, WHO, US Department of State, local governments, and health agencies.
We want to keep fulfilling as much as we can at our partner facilities.
- We will start routing select products to one of our partner’s backup facilities. We will post more updates here as they come.
- Production quality and speed may differ from what our production partners are accustomed to, and that could affect our customer orders. You might also experience product delays while our partners adjust to new processes.
This is a difficult time for everyone, and we’re working hard to adapt to this new reality. State of Emotions and our partners are committed to keeping our team members safe and giving them the means to provide for themselves and their families. We’re also committed to supporting the United States of America and all individuals worldwide who are directly affected by COVID-19.